CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
2. Click on the Generate a new Certificate button.
Figure 2.117: Resetting the CPanel/WHM certificate
Using the SSL Manager
The SSL Manager enables you to view and download currently available keys, certificates, and certificate
request files. This enables you to keep track of certificates that you have generated with WebHost Manager.
To use the SSL Manager:
1. Click on the SSL Manager link in the SSL/TLS menu.
2. Click on the
button to view the text of a file or the
button to view the binary form of the file.
Figure 2.118: Using the SSL Manager
Purchasing and installing an SSL certificate
You need to purchase an SSL certificate to provide secure access for your customers to their web server. You
can purchase and install an SSL certificate from an online vendor through WebHost Manager.
To purchase and install an SSL certificate:
1. Click on the Purchase & Install SSL Certificate link in the SSL/TLS menu.
2. Click on the graphic of the company from which you want to purchase an SSL certificate.
3. Enter the host's domain name in the Certificate Hostname field.
4. Enter the principal contact's first and last name and e mail address in the Full Name and Email
5. Enter the name of the company the certificate is for, the company division, and the company's mailing
address in the Company Name, Company Division, and Mailing Address fields.
6. Enter the city, state, and country code in the City, State, and Country fields.
7. Enter the postal code and phone number for the contact in the Postal Code and Phone Number