CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
The SSL/TLS area enables you to manage all areas of SSL certificates, from generating new certificates
to installing and changing them.
Changing a certificate
WebHost Manager enables you to change your CPanel and WebHost Manager certificate automatically,
without having to manually find and replace the certificate files. Refer to page 89 for more information
about generating a certificate.
Note: The CPanel certificate is used in the https://www.yourdomain.com:2083 address and the WebHost
Manager certificate is used in the https://www.yourdomain.com:2087 address.
To change a certificate:
1. Click on the Change CPanel/WHM Certificate link in the SSL/TLS menu.
2. Enter the domain for the certificate in the Domain this CRT is for field.
3. Click on the Fetch button to paste the .key and .crt files for the domain into the available display
spaces, if they are currently on your server. Otherwise, copy and paste the .key and .crt files into the
available display areas.
Note: If you generated the certificate using WebHost Manager, the certificate files will be available.
Refer to page 89 for more information.
4. Click on the Do it button.
Figure 2.116: Changing a certificate
Resetting the CPanel/WHM certificate
You can reset the CPanel/WHM certificate, if required.
To reset the CPanel/WHM certificate:
1. Click on the Reset CPanel/WHM Certificate link in the SSL/TLS menu.