2.15. IP FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
The IP Functions area enables you to add and manage IP addresses, including adding and reserving
addresses and displaying IP usage.
Showing or deleting current IP addresses
You can display a list of all of the IP addresses that are linked to your server. You can delete IP addresses
from this list, except for your server's dedicated IP address.
To show or delete current IP addressed:
1. Click on the Show or Delete Current IP Addresses link in the IP Functions menu.
2. A list of current IP addresses is displayed. Click on the Remove link to delete a particular IP address.
Adding a new IP address
WebHost Manager enables you to add a new IP address at any time, along with the addresses required
Note: You must use Class C CIDR format when adding multiple IP addresses. Refer to this Overview of
CIDR for more information.
To add a new IP address:
1. Click on the Add a New IP Address link in the IP Functions menu.
2. Enter the IP address in the Ip(s) to add field.
3. Alter the subnet mask default values for this IP address in the Subnet Mask field, if required.
4. Click on the Do it button.
Figure 2.96: Adding a new IP address
Rebuilding the IP address pool
Rebuilding the IP address pool frees up IP addresses and updates /etc/ipaddrpool.
To rebuild the IP address pool:
1. Click on the Rebuild the IP Address Pool link in the IP Functions menu.
2. A status list is now displayed.