CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
1. Click on the Change a User or Database Password link in the MySQL menu.
2. Click on the required database or user name in the list
3. Enter the new password in the New Password field and click on the Change Password button.
Figure 2.95: Changing a database password
Showing MySQL processes
WebHost Manager can create a list of all of the currently active MySQL processes on your server, including
the user name, command being used, its state, and general information.
Refer to page 41 for more information about viewing general server and system processes.
To show MySQL processes:
1. Click on the Show MySQL Processes link in the MySQL menu.
2. A list of currently used processes is displayed.