CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
For better or worse, FrontPage is an extremely popular web site design tool. In order to support clients
who use FrontPage, you need to install FrontPage extensions on their site so that the FrontPage's quirks
will work correctly on a Linux server.
If you need to reinstall FrontPage extensions for an account, uninstall the current extensions first before
DarkOrb does not encourage the use of FrontPage nor does it take responsibility for any of the
things that FrontPage, or any other Microsoft product, does to your server.
To install or uninstall FrontPage extensions:
1. Click on the Install FrontPage Web Extentions or Uninstall FrontPage Web Extentions link
in the FrontPage menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user in the displayed lists.
3. Click on the Install or UnInstall button.
Figure 2.89: Installing FrontPage extensions
Installing FrontPage mail extensions
Some clients may need FrontPage mail extensions installed. This function will find all accounts that do not
have any mail extensions installed and will install FrontPage mail extensions.
To install FrontPage mail extensions:
1. Click on the Install FrontPage Mail Extentions link in the FrontPage menu.
2. A status list of the search and installation process is now displayed.
Figure 2.90: Installing FrontPage mail extensions