2.12. DNS FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Figure 2.84: Adding a DNS zone
Editing a DNS zone
WebHost Manager enables you to change a wide variety of DNS information at any time. Refer to the ISC's
Bind web page for more information about DNS zones.
Warning: Do not edit a DNS zone unless you know what you are doing.
To edit a DNS zone
1. Click on the Edit a DNS Zone link in the DNS Functions menu.
2. Enter the DNS zone that you want to edit in the Zone to Edit field and click on the Do it button.
3. Alter the DNS fields as you require, and click on the Save button when you have finished.
Figure 2.85: Editing a DNS zone
Deleting a DNS zone
You can delete a DNS zone when you no longer need to that particular DNS information.
Warning: Do not delete a DNS zone unless you know what you are doing.
To delete a DNS zone:
1. Click on the Delete a DNS Zone link in the DNS Functions menu.
2. Click on the required DNS zone from the displayed list and click on the Delete button.
Figure 2.86: Deleting a DNS zone