2.12. DNS FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
the account can modify forwarders and default address for that domain. You can also use this list to unpark
domains refer to page 64 for more information.
To list parked domains:
1. Click on the List Parked Domains link in the DNS Functions menu.
2. A list of parked domains is displayed, sorted by domain.
3. Click on the Add Mail Config to user's CPanel link to add mail configuration to the primary
domain's CPanel, if required.
Figure 2.82: Listing parked domains
Adding an A entry for your hostname
An A entry is an Address entry, and can be entered at any time for your hostnames.
Warning: Do not add an A Entry unless you know what you are doing.
To add an A entry for your hostname:
1. Click on the Add an A Entry for your Hostname link in the DNS Functions menu.
2. Click on the Add the entry button if the displayed information looks correct.
Figure 2.83: Adding an A entry for your hostname
Adding a DNS zone
A DNS zone is a part of your domain name but it may contain different DNS information. For example,
if you added the DNS zone training.business.co.nz to business.co.nz, you could edit the properties of the
training.business.co.nz DNS zone to be whatever you wanted. Refer to page 66 for more information about
editing a DNS zone.
Note: You will need to wait a few hours for the DNS zone to propagate.
Warning: Do not add a DNS zone unless you know what you are doing.
To add a DNS zone:
1. Click on the Add a DNS Zone link in the DNS Functions menu.
2. Enter the IP address or domain name of the DNS zone in the Ip or Domain field.
3. Click on the Do it button.