CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
1. Click on the Feature Manager link in the Packages menu.
2. Click on the required feature list from the Delete a Feature List drop down list and click on the
Figure 2.77: Deleting a feature list
Deleting a package
You can delete packages that are no longer necessary. This does not effect customers who are currently using
To delete a package:
1. Click on the Delete Packages link in the Packages menu.
2. Click on the package that you want to delete and click on the Kill button.
Figure 2.78: Deleting a package
Editing a package
You can alter all aspects of a package whenever you need to change the package. These changes will not
effect accounts that were created with the changed package, however it will effect new accounts using this
To edit a package:
1. Click on the Edit Packages link in the Packages menu.
2. Click on the required package and click on the Edit button.
3. Alter the fields as required. Refer to page 60 for a description of each field, if required.
4. Click on the Edit button when you have finished editing the package.