CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Assuming you are running WebHost Manager version 4.2 or newer on two servers, you can move domains
from one server to another. You can do this one account at a time using this procedure, or you can transfer
multiple domains at once refer to page 54 for more information.
To transfer one account from a WebHost Manager server with a username and password, refer to
page 53 for more information.
To transfer one account from another server:
1. Click on the Copy an account from another server link in the Transfers menu.
2. Enter the IP address or domain name and server root password in the Server to copy from and
Server root password fields.
3. Enter the username of the account that you want to copy in the Username to copy field.
4. Click on the Give new account an ip address tick box if the account is using an IP address.
5. Click on the required radio button to indicate what type of control panel software the remote server is
6. If the SSH is disabled for the root user, you need to enter the user name and password of a user which
is part of the Wheel group (su) in the User with su access and User with su access password
7. Click on the Setup button.
Figure 2.66: Transferring one account from another server
Transferring one account from a WebHost Manager server with a pass
You can quickly transfer one account from a WebHost Manager server if you have a username and password.
However, you can also transfer an account without the username and password (refer to page 53 for more
To transfer one account from a WebHost Manager server with a password:
1. Click on the Copy an account from another server with account password link in the Transfers
2. Enter the IP address or domain name of the server to copy from in the Server to copy from field.
3. Enter the username and password for the account in the Username to copy and User's password
4. Click on the Give new account an ip address tick box to give the transferred account an IP address,