2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Unsuspending all accounts that exceed bandwidth
All accounts that exceed their specified bandwidth maximum will receive a Bandwidth Exceeded message
whenever they try to log on to their account. You can unsuspend all accounts that exceed bandwidth until
the next bandwidth check (bandwidth checks occur once per day).
To unsuspend all accounts that exceed bandwidth:
1. Click on the Unsuspend Bandwidth Exceeders link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Read the message and click on the Ok button.
Figure 2.62: Unsuspending all accounts that exceed bandwidth
Fixing insecure CGI permissions
If you are having problems with SuExec and CGI permissions, you can use this function to fix the permissions
in suexec log for your cgi scripts.
You may need to use this function again after attempting to use an insecure CGI script if the
directory containing the scripts has insecure permissions.
To fix insecure CGI permissions:
1. Click on the Fix Insecure Permissions (Scripts) link in the Account Functions menu.
2. A status message is now displayed.
Figure 2.63: Fixing insecure CGI permissions
Changing a site's IP address
You can change the IP address of a domain, if required.
To change a site's IP address:
1. Click on the Change Site's IP Address link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the domain name that you want to manage and click on the Change Password button.
3. Click on the new IP address from the New Address drop down list.
4. Click on the Change button.