2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
1. Click on the Disable or Enable Demo Mode link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the Modify button.
3. Click on the Enable button to enable demo mode or click on the Disable button to disable demo
Figure 2.59: Enabling demo mode
Showing reseller accounts
The Show Reseller Accounts function displays a list of reseller and non reseller accounts on your server.
To show reseller accounts:
1. Click on the Show Reseller Accounts link in the Account Functions menu.
2. A list of reseller (labeled Resold) and non reseller (labeled Non Resold) accounts is now displayed.
Figure 2.60: Showing reseller accounts
Downloading a raw Apache log
A raw Apache log is a server log that details every command that the Apache server processed over a specific
time period. This is a useful diagnostic tool when you are not quite sure what the problem is with a specific
To download a raw Apache log:
1. Click on the Download a Raw Apache Log link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name from the displayed list and click on the Download Log
Figure 2.61: Downloading a raw Apache log
3. Save the log file to disk.