2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Figure 2.54: Altering an account's disk space quota
Modifying an account password
You can change an account holder's password , if required. This is usually necessary when the account holder
can not remember their password.
To change an account's password:
1. Click on the Password Modification link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the Change Password
Figure 2.55: Changing an account's password
E mailing all users
WebHost Manager enables you to send an e mail to all users on your server at any time. By default this
e mail only goes to direct account holders, but you can specify that the e mail should be sent to all reseller
accounts as well.
To e mail all users:
1. Click on the Email all users link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the Click Here to Attempt to Guess... link at the top of the window to have WebHost
Manager guess the e mail addresses of accounts that have not entered an e mail address, if required.
3. Enter the name, e mail address, and subject of this e mail in the From Name, From Email, and
4. Enter the e mail in the main display area.
5. Click on the Send Email to Reseller's Customers tick box if you want to send this e mail to
reseller's clients as well as your own clients, if required.
6. Click on the Send button.