2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Listing suspended accounts
You can keep track of all accounts you have suspended by listed the accounts.
To list suspended accounts:
1. Click on the List Suspended Accounts link in the Account Functions menu.
2. A list of suspended accounts is now displayed.
Figure 2.52: Listing suspended accounts
Modifying the Suspended Account page
The Suspended Account page is the HTML page that account holders will see when they attempt to log in
to their account. You can modify the default page to contain your specific contact information and brading,
To modify the Suspended Account page:
1. Create an HTML page that appears exactly how you want it to appear.
2. Click on the Modify Suspended Account Page link in the Account Functions menu.
3. Copy and paste the HTML code of your modified page over the content of the default Suspended
Account page and click on the Save button.
Figure 2.53: Modifying the Suspended Account page
The Quota Editor allows you to alter how much disk space an account is allowed.
If all of your account's quota amounts are listed as zero, which you know is incorrect, then your
quota.user file is probably corrupt. Run the script at /scripts/fixquotas.
To alter an account's disk space quota:
1. Click on the Quota Modification link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Enter the new quota amount next to the required account in the Quota field and click on the Change
3. Repeat the procedure for multiple accounts.