2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
2. Click on the domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the Modify button.
3. Click on the new plan in the displayed list and click on the Change button.
Note: Changing plans does not modify CGI access and does not affect whether they have an IP or
Figure 2.48: Upgrading an account
Rearranging an account
WebHost Manager enables you to change the location of an account at any time. This is usually used when
the available disk space on a server is low and you need to move accounts to another partition or drive.
Note: Refer to page 53 if you need to move accounts from one server to another.
To rearrange an account:
1. Click on the Rearrange Accounts link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the Rearrange button.
3. Click on the required drive to move the account to from the available drop down list and click on the
Move Account button.
Viewing bandwidth usage
You can view the total bandwidth used, broken down by account, on your server per month.
Note: Only HTTP, POP mail, and FTP traffic statistics are currently monitored for bandwidth. You need
to use a third party bandwidth management tool to track other types of bandwidth usage, such as mrtg .
To view bandwidth usage:
1. Click on the View Bandwidth Usage link in the Account Functions menu.
2. View the displayed bandwidth usage.
Figure 2.49: Viewing bandwidth usage