2.8. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
1. Click on the Terminate an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list.
3. If you need to keep the DNS zone active, click on the Keep Dns Zone tick box.
4. Click on the Terminate button. Use the user name function if a user has several different accounts,
all of which need to be terminated.
Figure 2.46: Terminating an account
Modifying an account
All account options are available for modification. You can modify the domain and user name, CPanel
theme, maximum e mail and FTP accounts, and other items. You can also modify an account's details by
changing packages refer to page 44 for more information.
To modify an account:
1. Click on the Modify an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the Edit button.
3. Edit the displayed fields as required. Refer to page 42 for a description of each field, if required.
4. Click on the Save button.
Figure 2.47: Modifying an account
Upgrading or downgrading an account
You can modify an account by upgrading or downgrading the package used for the account. This enables
you to make wide ranging changes quickly and consistently according to your pricing and package structure.
To upgrade or downgrade an account:
1. Click on the Upgrade/Downgrade an Account link in the Account Functions menu.