CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
3. Click on the Save button.
Figure 2.39: Configuring backups
Restoring a backup
You can restore all backup files that you have created using WebHost Manager.
WebHost Manager copies over each previous backup with the latest backup. For example, each
daily backup copies over the previous daily backup, and each weekly backup copies over the previous weekly
To restore a backup:
1. Click on the Restore Backups link in the Backup menu.
2. Click on one of the following buttons:
3. Click on the user name from the available list that you want to backup.
4. Click on the following tick boxes as required:
Recreate account Recreate the account entirely as part of the restore, rather than just over
writing existing files.
Give Ip address Give the account an IP address as part of the restore.
Restore Subdomain Entries Restore the accounts subdomains as part of the restore.
Restore Mail config Restore the accounts mail configuration as part of the restore.
Restore Mysql Dbs Restore any MySQL databases as part of the restore.
5. Click on the Start Restore button.
Restoring multiple backups
You can restore multiple backups at one time. You can only restore multiple backups of the same type,
daily, weekly, or monthly.
To restore multiple backups:
1. Click on the Restore multiple backups link in the Backup menu.
2. Click on the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly button to select the type of backup you want to restore.
3. Click on the tick boxes next to the backup files that you want to restore, or click on the Select All
4. Click on the Start Restore button.