CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Uploading a language file
You can upload a new language file once you have finished altering a downloaded file (refer to page 36 for
To upload a language file:
1. Click on the Upload a Language File link in the Languages menu.
2. Use the Browse... button to select the language file that you want to upload. This can be any plain
3. Click on the Upload button.
Figure 2.37: Uploading a language file
Downloading a language file
You can download a language file for offline editing. This is most useful when you have copied an existing
file which you are going to change to a new language (refer to page 35 for more information).
To download a language file:
1. Click on the Download a Language File link in the Languages menu.
2. Click on the language file that you want to download.
3. Copy and paste the displayed text to a text file for editing.
Modifying languages for other programs
Several of the existing scripts used by CPanel have pre configured languages files already installed. You can
choose which language file you want to use for your customers at any time.
To modify languages for other programs:
1. Click on the Additional Language Configuration link in the Languages menu.
2. Click on the required language from the drop down list for each script.
Figure 2.38: Modifying languages for other programs
3. Save button.