CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
The Languages area enables you to create, alter, and upload/download language configuration files for
CPanel. These configuration files accept HTML code and allow you to alter all the words in CPanel to
conform to the native language of your customers.
Editing a language file
You can edit the words used in any language file. You can use this to make small changes in the currently
active language file or completely change a cloned language file for a new language (refer to page 35 for more
Note: Most third party themes or skins do not have the ability to change based on language files. Please
contact the creator of your theme for more information.
To edit a language file:
1. Click on the Edit a Language File link in the Languages menu.
2. Click on the language file that you want to edit.
3. Alter the text in any of the available fields. You can use HTML code if required.
Figure 2.35: Editing a language file
4. Click on the Save button.
Cloning a language file
In order to create a new language file you need to clone or copy one of the existing language files. You can
then download the file for manual editing (refer to page 36 ) or edit the file online (refer to page 35 ).
To clone a language file:
1. Click on the Clone/Create a New Language link in the Languages menu.
2. Click on the language file that you want to clone.
3. Enter the name for the language file in the Please enter a name for the new language field and
click on the Do It button.
Figure 2.36: Cloning a language file
4. You can now download the file for manual editing (refer to page 36 ) or edit the file online (refer to
page 35 ).