CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Figure 2.1: Editing your server setup
16. Click on the Finish button.
17. Click on the Continue button.
You need to log on in order to use WebHost Manager to manage your web site.
To log on:
1. Enter the address of your WebHost Manager in your web browser. The address needs to be in the form
of http://www.yourdomain.com:2086/ or https://www.yourdomain.com:2087/.
2. Enter your user name and password in the User Name and Password fields.
3. Click on OK button. You will now be logged on to WebHost Manager.
Figure 2.2: Logging on
WebHost Manager includes a news page that lists the latest feature enhancements, releases, and bug fixes.
It is a good idea to check the News page regularly.
To read the latest CPanel and WebHost Manager news:
1. Click on the cPanel/WHM News link at the top of the navigation menu.
The WebHost Manager change log displays the change log for the version of WebHost Manager that you are