Windows: Program Files\EndNote 8\Examples
b. Highlight the file titled Feather2.BMP.
Click Open to insert the file into the Image field.
The graphic appears as a thumbnail in the reference. EndNote
copied the file to a DATA folder stored with the Paleo library, and
linked the copied graphic to this reference.
6. In the Caption field, enter:
Cockatiel Crest Feathering
Always enter a caption for your image. It helps you locate images,
and it labels figures in your Word documents.
7. Click the close button to close and save the reference and return to
the library window.
Next, enter a reference that includes an attached file:
1. From the References menu, choose New Reference. An empty
Reference window opens.
2. Click the Reference Type list and choose Chart or Table.
3. Enter the reference text as shown below.
Created By: Milkirk, Marie
Title: Hominid Timeline
Image Source Program: Microsoft Excel
Date: May 9
Chapter 4: Entering and Managing References