Uninstall EndNote by using the Add/Remove Programs function in
the Windows Control Panel.
To uninstall EndNote:
1. From the Windows Start menu, select Control Panel, or choose
Settings and then Control Panel,
2. Select Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the list of currently installed programs, select EndNote 8 Demo.
3. Click the Remove button.
Or, you can uninstall by using the EndNote installation program:
1. From your EndNote CD, run Setup.exe.
2. On the Application Maintenance dialog, select Remove and click
3. Click Next again to begin removing EndNote.
The uninstall procedure removes only files, groups, and icons installed
by the EndNote installer the last time it was run. For example, if you
used the installer's Custom installation option to re install only style
files, the Uninstall program removes only style files.
It will not delete your libraries or any new files you have created. It will
not delete folders if they contain files you created. You will need to
manually delete those files with Windows Explorer.
Chapter 2: Windows EndNote Installation