3. You are presented with a list of folders in the main display area. Navigate to the directory
where you want to move the file. Open a folder by clicking on the folder icon.
4. When you have found the correct location, select the folder by clicking on the folder name
link. The file or folder has now been moved to this location.
Emptying the Trash
Warning: Make sure you do not need any of the files or folders in the Trash before you empty
it, because the files are deleted permanently once the Trash is emptied.
To empty the Trash:
1. Click on the Empty trash link in the Trash area. All of the files in the Trash have now
been permanently deleted.
Cron jobs allow you to automate repetitive tasks on the server that hosts your web site. This is a
powerful tool that allows you to take a hands free approach to repetitive tasks. For example,
you could add a cron job that automatically copies a MySQL database to a separate location on
your site as a backup.
Warning: You need to have a good knowledge of Linux commands before you can use cron
jobs effectively. Check your script with your hosting administrator before adding a cron job.
To add a cron job:
1. Click on the Cron Jobs link in the area.
2. Enter the times for the cron job in the Minute, Hour, Day, Month, or Weekday fields.
Refer to the following page to check exactly how to enter values in these fields
3. Enter the cron job script in the Command field.
4. Click on the Submit button. Click on the Cron jobs link to return to the Cron jobs window
to confirm that it has been created.