auto responders are email messages that are sent automatically when an email arrives for a
specific email account. auto responders are most commonly used for an "Out of Office" style
message to inform your correspondents that you are not available, without you having to reply
manually. You can have more than one auto responder on one account.
Note: You can not add HTML code to the email reply plain text only.
To add an auto responder:
1. Click on the auto responders link in the area.
2. Enter the address of the account that the auto responder responds to in the Email field.
3. Enter your name or address in the From field. You do not have to put anything in this
4. Enter the subject line of the auto responder in the Subject field.
5. Enter the auto responder message in the Body field. You can not use HTML code in this
field plain text only.
6. Click on the Add button to create the auto responder. Click on the auto responders link
to return to the auto responders window to confirm that it has been added.
Modifying an auto responder
Deleting an auto responder